It’s an interesting question, isn’t it? I spend hours everyday “channeling the Goddess” in women, and sometimes their partners. What I have learned, is that everyone needs a “Pleasure Plan” and often that means reaching out of the box! How do we feed ourselves pleasure? Perhaps it’s not the story book romance that we thought we would have in our lives. Or our marriage beds have cooled, or there isn’t a partner at all. Or maybe we just want something more or different? What then? Do we simply crumble and find ourselves in a very long season of discontent?
Screw that. Do you want more pleasure, fun and adventure in your life? Then create the plan. Take out the calendar and start planning your own “Year of Pleasures”. Start a journal about it. Blog it here in the community. How can you bring pleasure into your life?
I am dedicated to living a life filled with pleasure, and I love to inspire pleasure appreciation in others. It’s my work, and it’s my passion. Pleasure is my creative rocket fuel for all the parts of my life – and it can be yours too.
It’s okay to go digging in your 401K for pleasure. You are never too young or too old to transform your relationship with pleasure. January1st is just around the corner. Why not begin to plan for a new kind of New Year’s Resolution? How about declaring your own “Year of Pleasure”?
Here are some possible starting places:
1. Consider doing a coaching series with me! The Queen of Pleasure! Let me help you tap into what you want, and let figure out how to get it. Learn about Coaching with “The Pleasure Doula” here!
2. Layout your calender and your finances!Put aside a budget of time and money. Give generously to your plan. Your life will transform. Really, the new whatever can wait!
3. Consider taking a “Pleasure Retreat”. I try to have one every two months for an extended weekend. I plan for it. I pull every drop of pleasure out of that time. There is the pleasure of anticipation and planning, the actual event, and the after glow where I can roll it around in my mouth for weeks after! Go somewhere you have never been before. Figure out the food! What is your pleasure? Experiment. Your pleasure could be visiting gardens, it doesn’t have to be sex!
4. Explore workshops! There are lots of awesome workshops in the sexuality realm! If you are a woman – consider joining me, Will and Ron at our winter “Back to The Body – A Sensuous Retreat For Women” limited to only six women! The timing is perfect for a New Year’s Kick off for a year of pleasure or an early Valentine’s gift to yourself.
5. Consider a private retreat with a hands on practitioner, and go on your own Shameless Journey……and yes…..of course I can help you there too! Don’t know what I am talking about?
Read my book! Shameless: How I Ditched The Diet, Got Naked, Found True Pleasure and Somehow Got Home in Time to Cook Dinner!
Face your life, and look to your desires, leave no path untaken.
The point is to make a plan. These are some ideas to get you started, and an offer of help.
Wanna talk about a Pleasure Plan? Send an email to Pamela@beingshameless.com and we can set up a free consultation.
Loving you from here…..
This entry was posted on Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 9:28 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.